The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. It the problem persists,
With any version of Microsoft Outlook when used with a Microsoft Exchange
Server you may get the following error when trying to print another users shared
calendar. "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. It the
problem persists, restart Outlook." This problem occurs if the user that
is trying to print does not have rights to the other user's "TASKS"
folder. There are two ways to fix this problem. You can share the users "TASKS"
folder or you can print without task information.
- To share the TASKS folder.
- On the View menu in Outlook, click Folder List to display your mail
- Right-click the Tasks folder and click Properties on the shortcut
- Click the Permissions tab and click Add.
- Under "Type Name or Select from List", click to select
the user you want to grant permissions and click Add to add them to
the Add User list and click OK.
- In the Name and Role list, click to select your new user.
- In the Roles list, click at least Reviewer and click OK.
- To print without TASKS information.
- Open the shared calendar.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Under Print Style, click to select Daily Style and click Page Setup.
- Click to clear the TaskPad check box.